PRESS & NOTEABLE MENTIONS
- Shakespeare & Company, Paris, "Staff Pick 2017"
“In this stunning narrative poem, a woman from ages girlhood to adult, is continually been done and undone and redone again – brilliant and deft and utterly moving – illustrated with beautiful needlework by the poet, Paris-based singer/songwriter, Rykarda Parasol" - K. Halverson
- Stereo Embers Magazine April 2017. "Rock Noir Singer-songwriter to release embroidery-illustrated poetry book" by Jen Dan
- June 8- August 21st at Z Space Theater, San Francisco
Illustration Exhibit and Book Release Reception
- June 10, San Francisco
Ms. Parasol presents her books and reads at Red Light Lit's poetry and spoken word quarterly event Images exhibited via slideshow..
- Write-up in major Warsaw newspaper, Poland, August 2017
- "Arts in Review" live radio interview on station, KALX at the University of Berkeley, CA. September 7th, 2017